This Morning I went around the corner to SPR Coffee for my morning fix and talked w my crew on Skype.
For lunch, Nathan, Dan and I went to a Japanese place around the corner. I had Tofu and Noodles, not bad for 24 Yuan ($4).
So, my phone crapped out and Vivian and I had to go get another one and return mine. from 2pm to 5pm we spent trying to get it done. total test of patcience. we were sent to some place to 'test' the phone and had to come all the way back to the store and then we hadn't brought the right copy of something and it took another hour to get that straightened out. GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! 3 hours later, phone is fixed.
At 6pm i met Diana @ Book City to eat dinner for her Mom's b-day. We ate at a place called Nine Dragons, super nice, private room and great food!! there was one big table and all the food was served via lazy susan.
After Nine Dragons, we trucked it down to KTV karaoke where you get a private room and everything is super nice. Met Nathan there and had a great time untill about 12am and we hit the road.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment